Saturday, January 7, 2012

DIY Ombre Valentine's Day

I heart everything ombre.  I've compiled some of my favorite diy stuff from the internet to use for Valentine's Day.  Best part of the versatility of the color palette is it lets me work in all sorts of shades of red and pink.


A DIY project for ya from Green Wedding Shoes...a darling backdrop.


A butter cream ombre cake with tutorial from Bubble and Sweet.


Or this yummy alternative.  I adore that the inside and outside have shades of pink.  Glorious Treats made this super cute cake.


A floral centerpiece that falls into the category of "Oh, I Could Totally Do That" and then I cry after three hours of trying to get it perfect from Hindsight Bride.


This is more my speed.  If you may a bunch of these babies with different shades, they'd so fit with the theme.



This Save the Date card could make a super sweet Valentine's Day card.  Find the tutorial at Green Wedding Shoes.


Want more awesome finds for Valentine's Day inspiration?  Follow me on Pinterest.